Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 2!

   So far I've been doing really well! Yesterday my total calories came to 1215 and I drank 4L of water. I was on my feet at work for 4 hours too so I hope that counts for something! Today I've had 557calories so I still have 643 calories left for my afternoon snack and supper!

   Since I plan on drinking so much water, I know after the first ten days I'm probably going to lose a lot of water weight, so I decided to not focus so much on exercising for the first ten. After that I will start going for walks every day if I can and doing an hour session on the elliptical 3 times per week.

Here's what my meals have been looking like:

Breakfast- 1 cup of fibre 1 cereal and 1/2 cup skimmed milk (285cals)
Snack- 20 Astiago & Sundried tomato cracker (90 cals)
Lunch- Tuna Wrap (350 cals) <--That's just a guess
Snack- Crackers (90 cals)
Supper- Tuna Wrap (350 cals)

Total: 1215 calories
Water: 4L

Breakfast- 1 cup fibre 1 and 1/2 cup skimmed milk (285)
Snack- Crackers (90 cals)
Lunch- Spinich wrap (182 cals)
Snack-  Salsa (80 cals)
Supper- (220)


Total: 857 calories 
Water: 3L


   I think that after my first two weeks of this I will be down 5-10lbs. After the water weight I can get down to the real fat. I am so excited for this! I can't wait for my first weigh in to see if I've gone down!

Here's a few more motivational pictures!




I think this one is what my body might look like underneath all the fat!

And here is the link to my weight loss video on youtube!!!


And here is a photograph of the small but filling low calorie meal I made!

Spinach- 1 cup 45 cal
Potato- 1/3 cup 70 cal
Chicken- 2 ounces 80 cal 
(used corn oil) 
Broccoli and Cauliflower- 1/2 cup 25 cal
Total: 220!






No comments:

Post a Comment