Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 5!

I know I said I wouldn't be weighing myself but I just couldn't resist. I am in the 140's!!! I way 148lbs. Hurray! I am absolutely positive that I can get down to 145lbs by the 27th. I am so excited about this! I'm making progress already!

This morning I drank my smoothie again. I love them. They are really filling, they give me tonnes of energy, and they have enough calories! =) I'm bringing snap peas to school for my snack, as well as soup, and crackers. When I get home tonight I think I'll be making some egg whites on a plain piece of toast. Hopefully my mom will be up for taking me for a walk after school. I don't get home until 4:30 tonight so It'll be starting to get dark. Afterwards if I'm feeling up to it I will run  on the elliptical. I don't think I have to work tomorrow so I will definitely be doing it then!

Food:
Breakfast- Smoothie 275 cal
Snack- Snap Peas 40 cal
Lunch- Soup- 70 cal
Snack- Crackers 60 cal
Supper- Egg whites on toast 281 cal
Snack- Grapes 110 cal


Total: 836 cal


Water:
2L



No comments:

Post a Comment