Friday 13 January 2012

Week 2: day 1

Hey everyone! So I don't know if I am going to be blogging for the next week because I have exams coming up, but as soon as they are over I will be right back at it again. I have a week off after exams. I have them on Friday the 20th and Monday the 23rd. When I am all finished I will try to update you guys on my progress and let you know what's been happening. So far U have lost a few pounds. I think I am now 147lbs.

Food-
285 cal smoothie
260 cal soup and crackera
120 cal banana
260 cal supper
60 cal crackers

Total- 986 cals

I will drink 4L of water at work because that's what I always do =P. I wont be working out today because I think I need a break from it at least once a week. But I am wearing my sweat band on my stomach and I am going to purchase a Zumba fitness DVD from work tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment