Thursday 12 January 2012

Week 1 down!

Hello everyone!

So I just finished my very first early morning workout and do I ever feel sick. I got up at 5am and didn't eat because I was afraid I'd get queasy on the elliptical, so instead I'd stop every 10 minutes to drink some water. When I only had 3 minutes left I started getting really sick. I just can't seem to win! Oh well. I got my workout done and I haven't even started my day yet, so that's good I guess.

After my shower I'm going to have a smoothie for breakfast. I don't think my stomach could take much more than that.

Calories Burnt- 507

Ok!

Food-

Breakfast- 285
Snack- 90
Lunch- 105
Supper- 210
Snack- 90
Snack- 45

Total: 825

I got my mom in on exercising with me and we had so much fun working out this evening! We took turns doing the elliptical and doing floor exercises. I burnt 362.7 calories on the eliptical! I burnt a total of 869.7 calories today! WOOOO HOOO! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment