Saturday 14 January 2012

Week 2: day 2

Hello. I slept waaaay in this morning. It's just after noon now and I just had my breakfast smoothie. Maybe sleeping in will cut a few calories I ate =P. I'm thinking of taking some before pictures so when I am done I'll have something to compare to in my last few videos. Gosh, that will be a good day when I can make that video =P. Hahah. But, that's a long time from now. All I can do is keep eating right and exercising!

Food Today:
Breakfast Smoothie- 285 calories
Crackers Snack- 90 Calories
Lunch Egg whites and toast- 229 calories
Amazing Coffee smoothie- 130 calories
Supper Healthy Choice Steamer- 260 calories


Total- 994 calories






Water Today: 2L


Calories Burnt Today: 380 calories




                                                Here is what I desperately want to look like




I want to be able to wear cute underwear and not feel like  a joke. 




Here is how I made the low calorie delicious coffee smoothie. It tastes BETTER than an Ice cap at Tim Hortons.


9 ice cubes
1 tbsp vanilla extract- 20 cal
1 tbsp cocoa- 20 cal
1 cup skim milk- 90 cal
1 tbsp Instant coffee mix- 12 cal
And then I added 0 calorie sweetener
 140 calorie total for this delicious, sweet, chocolaty,  home made, low calorie ice cap! You HAVE to try it. 


Also, this is what my meals have been looking like lately!



This is 229 calories
1 whole egg and 3 egg whites, a splash of skim, and a plain piece of whole wheat toast!


This is 260 calories
I bought these at walmart for $2.00 each. They are called Healthy Choice Steamers. I think this one was Grilled Chicken and Red Pepper Alfredo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment